Oregon is an "at-will" state. An employer may terminate an employee at any time for any reason or for no reason at all. Whatever the reason given, state law mandates that the termination must be legally valid. Individuals fired for illegal reasons may sue for wrongful termination damages. At Mitra Law Group, our Portland employment law attorneys have decades of experience protecting the rights of individuals victimized by unscrupulous employers. If you have been wrongfully terminated, our team can be your passionate and tenacious advocate. We are committed to reclaiming your rights and receiving the justice that you deserve.
- Why Call Our Portland Wrongful Termination Lawyers?
- 20+ Years of Legal Experience
- Millions of Dollars Recovered in Compensation for Clients
- We Fight Aggressively to Protect Your Rights
- We Offer Professional & Passionate Advocacy
- We Make The Legal Process Easy to Understand
- A Free In-Person or Over-the-Phone Consultation
Do not hesitate to retain counsel you can trust. Call us at (503) 243-4545 today!
Our Experienced Employment Law Lawyers Are on Your Side
Many employers use the "at-will" designation to unfairly and wrongfully terminate employees, even if that reason is illegal. At Mitra Law Group, we work with experienced and highly skilled investigators to expose their wrongdoing and make them pay.
- Our Portland wrongful termination lawyers can provide tactical and aggressive representation to combat many types of unjust firings:
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Discrimination based on Race, Sex, Sexual orientation, Age and medical condition
- Retaliation for On-the-job injury or filing Worker’s Compensation Claim
Seeking Financial Damages for Wrongful Termination
At Mitra Law Group, we recognize that being wrongfully terminated places a huge burden on the terminated employee. Along with immediate financial concerns, most employees worry about their references or reputation since it can affect their ability to find another job. Our highly skilled and dedicated Portland employment lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in damages for those who have been treated unlawfully by their employers. However, money is not the only remedy we can get for you. We are almost always successful in making the employer stop bad-mouthing the employee and in some circumstances, even provide the employee with a good future reference.
If you have been wrongfully terminated, hire the knowledgeable, compassionate and experienced employment law attorneys at Mitra Law Group to be on your side. We have helped thousands of employees get the compensation they deserve from deceitful and unjust employers.
Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation!